Saturday, July 01, 2006
Sometimes it is so difficult to refrain from saying something less-than-nice. Especially when you feel maligned or when your anger inevitably gets the better of you. It's always being caught between speaking out to justify myself, or just resorting to silent tolerance to suppress the conflict and tension.I agree.
"It had got nothing to do with today or anyone :)"
Yesterday went for the 20th Anniversary at Jubilee hall. Awesome show put up by the performers. Better than I thought :) Today, as usual, out with baby :D No esplanade today! But some other places :) Love it. I guess this will be the so called last weekend date with dear. Probably by next week we'll be busy with studies. It'll be a long break for us I guess.
As in date-breaks converted to study dates. Tommorrow I'll be going out with my classmates to sentosa. Meeting Cindy and friends first. At night, I'll be having dinner at I-don't-know where with my some other "relatives" of mine.
MySweetheart <3
mooo-ed